Sunday, February 17, 2008




My favorite day of the week is Sunday. It's our Friday as we try to take Monday completely off. Sunday also marks the last day we sell flowers, so late in the afternoon I usually play with the left-overs . Here are some pics. Also, I am going to take 2 days off (that's right, I said it!). Partly because my star charts have been neglected the past few weeks and partly because I'm feeling pretty damn fried lately. Fried, as in tonight's Fairway fantasy: I'm at the checkout next to a huge pyramid of listerine and I imagine taking a bottle, biting the cap off and spraying everyone in line with it yelling something about germ-fighting. I shared this with Aaron and we had a laugh, but come on, we just can't be mowing people down with mouthwash.
OK, see to you on Wednesday!
xx sarah


3 comments:

asphalt and air said...

these arrangements are breathtakingly beautiful!

love, love, love the listerine story!

Jill said...

All so pretty! You're so lucky to work with flowers!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to tell you that the arrangement above is breath taking, I spotted it on your shops web site! truly lovely in fact it seems that everything you do is
beautiful!