Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday edition. 8:51 AM. 50 Degrees. 25 MPH winds from the northwest. High tide. Nea misbehaves on walk. We march home. Make coffee. Consider yesterday's events in which:

- The devil set up camp in my head (specifically above my left eye) resulting in a 24 hour headache that made me feel as if I was levitating.

- I spent far too much time contemplating my upcoming 10 year High School reunion. It is at a club. In midtown. What do people wear in midtown??

- I made Mexican chicken soup and black rice for dinner. Which warrants a look at this:


8 comments:

17 beats. said...

i used to love that song!

P said...

That brought back memories of long car rides fighting with my brothers...

Get your Ann Taylor on, girl!

jezebel said...

Crucial. I still listen often to Rosie. "I could tap across the Tappan Zee" is a serious call to arms for girls in all boroughs.

Susan said...

We rented that video so many times we finally had to buy it. Do you still have it??

M.

Heather said...

new look! i like it.

ashley english said...

If it's any consolation, my left eyelid has been twitching-for 3 1/2 weeks.

Anonymous said...

your flower arrangements are BEAUTIFUL and breathtaking so natural I LOVE THEM

Anonymous said...

belisbobet
sboeve it is sadly coming to an end this morning. Last week on a solo trip upstate I grabbed Little Earthquakes for the car ride. On my third time through the album I was singing out loud, and had