Wednesday, April 29, 2009









i can't get it together for a cohesive post, but owe something to this bloggy. something that illustrates even a small portion of what we've been doing out here.
but let me say this: i am living flowers in fast motion. i am taking my social hour while making bouquets. my friends don't even call anymore.

And Associated (flower wholesaler): Your coffee break station in the flower market is a beacon, a refuge at 6:30am. But replacing the donut holes with tortilla chips? STOP. IT'S. NOT. ACCEPTABLE.

6 comments:

17 beats. said...

pretty stuff!

Donna said...

Is that Aaron with flowers in his hair? Because he looks beautiful...:)) What are those blooms, anyway? Amaryllis???

taylor0002 said...

i love that steves quince blossom tattoo made the blog, yah!

Sarah Ryhanen said...

donna, yes it's aaron. the flower is an amaryllis.

jen jafarzadeh said...

every time I dream of being a letterpress designer, I hop over to your blog, see images like this, and think nope, the wish is a designer of the dreamiest flower arrangements.

forest bound said...

when i'm looking at my google reader i always read all the other blogs first and save yours for last because it's by far my favorite on the whole internet. for real.