Thursday, November 19, 2009

Flower School Winter Schedule


Our winter schedule is up on the Little Flower School site, we still have some openings in each of the 4 new classes...this photo above is a picture of one of my favorite of Nicolette's arrangements. It corresponds to our Herbal Workshop - we're going to jump-start spring this February by teaching all about how to grow herbs, cook with them, relax with them (woo-woo are you ready?) and of course arrange flowers with them.

Her arrangement here features an herb very dear to me; purple basil...inhale, exhale.

Shit, it's still November.

2 comments:

CARLY WAITO said...

oooh, I grew purple ruffles basil this year in my garden and stuck some in most of the arrangements I made. It is so pretty and fragrant - cinnamony. Love it!

puertas metalicas said...

Really worthwhile data, thank you for your post.