Friday, December 4, 2009





[photos from Nicolette, except the photo of Nicolette which I took in the Poinsettia house at Peace Tree]

Nicolette, Amy and I went on a road trip to Philadelphia on BUSINESS! We managed to see some achingly beautiful heirloom begonias* at Peace Tree Farm (thanks Stephanie and Lloyd!), visit Terrain, ogle in the WAGNER FREE INSTITUTE, swim in a hot tub, and eat candy and milkshakes!


* you can read more about my recent begonia infatuation in my latest d*s post here.

5 comments:

C. Anne said...

I've been longing to go to Terrain! Was it as fantastic as it looks? Sounds like it was a fun & succesful business trip.

Anonymous said...

Holy cannolies!! I love the pix of those begonias---I'm especially partial to the one of the lone lisianthus tucked amongst the leaves! I didn't realize there were so many different varieties; now I know what's in the window boxes of my favorite french restaurant. I'm gonna impress the SHE-IT outta them next time I go for eggplant aigre doux...

And speaking of business: Would Saipua consider making a custom-scented soap for a retailer?

Anonymous said...

P.S. I was feeling inspired and just bought a couple of books from Amazon regarding the use of foliage in garden design.

Anonymous said...

A pop-ผลบอลcomparative analysis between plastic and stainless steel. When I answered correctly, he ignored me. Now I'm sitting fireside perusing 350.org and Mother Jones wlivescorehile dad watches a video on youTube video about a man who is building a spaceship with instructions from

deerfieldparksouth said...

This won't really have effect, I consider like this.