Thursday, February 25, 2010



Working on some basil soap packaging this week. I'm so behind with this, its embarrassing. In other news; ABC Eyewitness news came by yesterday and filmed Nicolette and I teaching a little (albeit, fake) flower class. Sensational!

What else is new? I went to see Dr. David Helfland lecture at Rockefeller University on Monday about life in in other solar systems. I got to see Elyse at work in the lab pipetting stuff.... watched some microscopic worms under a microscope.

and today?

ALANIS MORISSETTE.
I just went there.

I'm stocking up on blowsy floral print dresses and denim jackets, think elaine from seinfeld. oh hell yes.

9 comments:

LPC said...

Do you dance like Elaine? Congratulations on adding fame to awesomeness.

Susan said...

ABC?? NBC, CBS...which is it...and when can we view it.

an excited mom wants to know...

L A M A R T I N É said...

flower dresses, jean jackets + doc martins would go with alanis morissette.

Jo said...

Alanis Morissette. That rocks. ANd you on the news! That rocks, too.

Megan Dempsey said...

Love that top photo - it's so romantic and weathered looking :)

poulami said...

Send your good taste to celebration by delivering our mouthwatering cakes to Kerala and exotic flowers to Kerala and leave a cherished memory with them. Add zing to the special occasions of your acquaintances in Kerala by sending our fantastic flowers and tasty cakes.

Please visit:
www.keralaflowersgifts.com

sudipta pal said...

Send your good taste to celebration by delivering our mouthwatering cakes to Kolkata and exotic flowers to Kolkata and leave a cherished memory with them. Add zing to the special occasions of your acquaintances in Kolkata by sending our fantastic flowers and tasty cakes.

Please visit:
www.kolkataflowersgifts.com

marie said...

floral + denim
so good:)

abby try again said...

I've gotta tell you, just finished up my bar of coffee mint soap and it was rad. And now I'm in love with your blog...