Monday, November 15, 2010

haluatteko...?

mountains

My favorite recent jewelry acquisition - these Suippo bracelets handmade by Fay Andrada.
Suippo translates roughly to peak or point in Finnish. Fay is half Finn and is always saying things to me in Finnish that I don't understand. I spent half an hour this morning translating all her jewels. I'm not sure what Ulpu means*, but I have and love those too.

So we're talking about great gifts here. And it is that season.
More on that later today...

4 comments:

Nina said...

Ulpu is a first name, probably shortened from Ulpukka, which is a yellow water-lily.

alokita said...

Send gifts to Hong Kong from www.gifts2hongkong.com and express your heartfelt love and dedication for your special ones.

sudipa said...

Grab the joy of all celebrations by sending gifts and flowers from www.germanyflowershop.com/Germany_Location.asp

Diana said...

you know, i hovered over the link for Ulpu and it says "hamburgers." and....they DO look like tasty meat patties in a bun, now that i think about it! (that makes them even more awesome)