Sunday, February 27, 2011
THIS WEEKS ACTIVITIES:
- hired asheley full time, our second full-time employee (besides Eric and myself). so proud of this, and so grateful to have someone so talented, enthusiastic, resourceful and bright as part of our team. between deanna and asheley things are going to be insanely great this spring
- pulled off a beautiful job at the Guggenheim Thursday and am so excited to keep working with them on events
- spent 1 hour + trying on lipsticks in Sephora. Fucking love sephora, it's a great mid-week destresser. i emerged 100 dollars poorer and with swollen lips. fuck if i care, i'm sporting "dragon lady" this week, and it's hot. (DONNA - GO GET NARS DRAGON LADY)
- made a zillion deliveries - people are finally starting to understand that we deliver to midtown. but do they understand that it's actually US delivering to midtown, and that WE spend countless hours listening to bad hip hop whilst trying to desperately map a location of hale and hearty inbetween delivery #3 and delivery #4? thank god for the iphone
- busted my iphone, face first on a sharp corner of a cobblestone. do you want to know what it costs to replace the glass on an iphone? you don't
- first big wedding of 2011 on Saturday, congratulations J & C!
- Winter Wild class today, crazy talented group of women, wild and wonderful arrangements. truffled cheese and lambrusco. damn.
- Oh and a sweet reader from Jacksonville, FL came in the shop tonight as I was elbow deep in buckets and made my week. almost cried. it's because of you.