Wednesday, July 27, 2011

SAIPUA WANTS YOU!!!


As Banana and I were planning our annual thank-you-summer-interns extravaganza it occurred to us that we need to get someone new lined up for the fall shift.

We're looking for one hard-working, eager to learn individual who can commit 2 days a week from August-October. The 2-day a week thing is important if you really want to learn everything about a flower studio. Must be available to help on certain key wedding weekends. Some fun travel included. I could let you're mind go crazy with that MONACO, PARIS, MILAN! or just nip it in the bud and tell you we're heading to the catskills in August...

If you're interested in hearing more about the apprenticeship, contact Deanna[at]saipua[dot]com with a resume and a little information about yourself.

WE WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT ALL OF THE INTERNS, VOLUNTEERS AND ENTHUSIASTS WHO HAVE GRACED OUR BUSINESS


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just adore you, Sarah. I really do...:)

{the hort couture gardener} said...

What an amazing experience! I would absolutely jump atthis opportunity if it weren't for the little issue of distance - bit of a commute from Sydney to NY, but I wouldn't rule it out!

lc said...

Does Saipua want even a french boy from Paris ??!! ;)

julie said...

ahhh...i soooo wish i lived a little closer than australia - i would be begging for the opportunity to play in your beautiful flower world....xxx

bianca snow said...

Ohhhhhh, I would love to be able to apply for this dream internship but I would have to camp out on the shop floor!! Yep another aussie!