Thursday, July 28, 2011

wisteria lilac candle

We've been working long and hard to come up with a new label for our soy votive candles; drawing and lettering by Eric and Asheley - letterpress printing by Sesame Letterpress (who I can not say enough about) these should be available on our website and ready to ship to our wholesale clients by the end of next week...

Tomorrow I've scheduled some pretty flower things to show you. After a much needed restful month I've got all my girls back in the studio and we're slowly getting back into gear with help from a package of peanut butter cups.

6 comments:

ella said...

Those are some labels of mighty awesomeness. I'm sure the candles are lovely also, but those labels are rockin.

Jo said...

What gorgeous labels. You peeps are just way too talented. Mad crazy skills, you have.

McKenzie Powell said...

That label! It's so beautiful! I'd buy it just for that. In fact, I'm going to.

Erica said...

Gorgeous labels!

San Diego Catering

Anonymous said...

Beautiful packaging! Can't wait to smell what's inside!

julie said...

so gorgeous..